Thursday, March 22, 2012

You Can't Catch Me!

It's overcast and the spring showers bring on thoughts of baking.  The vintage canister set came from a hoarder's estate sale, still wrapped in paper from the wedding.  'Boy am I glad she didn't re-gift so I could find them 65 years later!

Out comes the kitchen equipment.  The recipe calls for a Gingerbread Man tag book.
Not me baking, silly!  Her!


The nesting measuring spoons are 50 years new!  Found at an Occasional Sale, just like Mom's!
"How about a Girl Scout Thin Mint instead of me?"
The reason he ran, why to go to the grandchildren of course!

5 comments:

  1. Now that is a gingerbread man I would keep out on the counter. So cute...smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when I visit a blog, and I can tell right away from the first picture, that I'm going to want to follow that blog! LOVE your canister set, your gingerbread tag book, and your profile picture. I swear I had that doll when I was little!
    Have a great weekend!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE everything here! What a great find those canisters were. And that gingerbread tag book?? Adorable!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, "Tresa's in love" with your blog (I'm Tresa). Love the gingerbread theme and all of your other goodies. I can't wait to read more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That canister set is a wonderful find!!

    Cute tag book!!!

    ReplyDelete

You're the reason I'm blogging! Thanks for letting me know that you are here!